- Science-Based Nutrition™
- Dietary Supplement
- Helps Support Glucose Metabolism and Regenerate Antioxidants
- Non-GMO / Gluten Free / Soy Free
Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) plays an important role in the metabolism of glucose that produces cellular energy in the body. ALA is naturally occurring and functions as an antioxidant throughout the body that helps regenerate other antioxidants such as vitamin C, vitamin E, and glutathione. ALA a is distinct antioxidant that is both hydrophobic and hydrophilic optimizing support to the body's capability in buffering free radicals from overall well-being.
- Helps support glucose metabolism for cellular energy.
- Helps regenerate antioxidants such as vitamin C, vitamin E and glutathione.
- Helps support the body to buffer free radicals.
Expiration Date04/01/2024 00:00:00
Hypromellose (vegetarian capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Adult Use: Take 1 capsule daily, preferably on an empty stomach, as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
WarningsConsult a physician before use if you are pregnant, nursing, being treated for a medical condition or are taking prescriptions.
Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size 1 Veggie Capsule|
|Servings per container 60|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Alpha lipoic acid||600 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|