- Science-Based Nutrition™
- Essential Structural Support for Hair, Skin, Nails, Tendons, Ligaments, and Bones
- Dietary Supplement
- Non-GMO / Gluten Free / Soy Free
- BSE-Free Hydrolyzed Collagen Types 1 and 3
Doctor's Best Collagen Types 1 and 3 contains hydrolyzed collagen protein (BSE-Free), which contributes to the growth and maintenance of healthy tissues. Collagen is the structural protein essential for the strength of bones and flexibility of joints, tendons, ligaments, hair, skin, nails, and other tissues throughout the body. Vitamin C is added to the formula as an important nutrient required for collagen synthesis by the body.
- Helps support healthy hair, skin and nails
- Helps support the strength of bones and flexibility of joints, tendons and ligaments
- Provides improved bioavailability due to the low molecular weight of component peptides
Expiration Date01/01/2025 00:00:00
Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin (capsule), magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide.
Suggested Adult Use: Take 4 capsules twice daily on an empty stomach at least 30 minutes before meals, or as recommended by a nutritionally informed physician. To ensure optimal collagen absorption, avoid taking protein supplements within one hour of consumption.
Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 4 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Protein (from hydrolyzed collagen Types 1 and 3)||2 g|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)||30 mg||33%|
|Hydrolyzed Collagen Types 1 and 3||2 g (2000 mg)||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
*Reviews from iHerb customers were rewarded for contributing to our community.