- Science-Based Nutrition™
- Dietary Supplement
- Essential Structural Support for Hair, Skin, Nails, Tendons, Ligaments and Bones
- Non-GMO / Gluten Free / Soy Free
Doctor's Best Pure Collagen Types 1 and 3 contains pure collagen protein, which contribute to the growth and maintenance of healthy tissues. Collagen is the structural protein essential for the strength of bones and flexibility of joints, tendons, ligaments, hair, skin, nails, and other tissues throughout the body.
Collagen Types 1 and 3 Powder is enzymatically hydrolyzed into component peptides with a small molecular size for optimal absorption and utilization by the body.
- Helps support healthy hair, skin, and nails
- Helps support the strength of bones and flexibility, joints, tendons, and ligaments
- Provides improved bioavailability due to the low molecular weight of component peptides
Expiration Date05/01/2024 00:00:00
Adult Use: Dissolve 1 scoop of powder in a small amount of water or juice. Add an additional 6-8 oz. of liquid, mix well, and drink on an empty stomach at least 30 minutes before meals, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician. To ensure optimal collagen absorption, avoid taking additional protein supplements within one hour of consumption.
Note: Some settling of contents may occur, which may cause slight variations in number of servings.
Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 scoop (~6.6 grams)|
|Serving Per Container: Approximately 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
(as hydrolyzed collagen Types 1 and 3)
Types 1 and 3 (Bovine)
|6.6 g (6600 mg)||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|