- Science-Based Nutrition™
- Life's DHA™ - Healthy Brain, Eyes, Heart
- Helps Support Brain and Cardiovascular Health
- Dietary Supplement
- Non-GMO/Gluten Free/Soy Free
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid, omega-3) is a building block for the cell membranes that manage life processes. This vitamin-like nutrient and its metabolic derivatives are vital to mental performance, heart and blood vessel health, vision, immunity, and many other functions. Doctor's Best Vegan DHA from Algae is plant sourced DHA, prepared from toxin-free, sustainably cultured algae and is suitable for vegans.
- DHA is a primary structural component of the human brain and cerebral cortex
- Helps support memory and learning against age-related decline
- Helps promote brain health at all stages of life
- Helps promote cardiovascular health
Expiration Date04/01/2025 00:00:00
Modified corn starch, glycerin, high-oleic sunflower oil, purified water, carrageenan (softgel), sorbitol, ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant), tocopherols (antioxidant), natural flavor, sunflower lecithin, beta carotene (coloring), caramel (coloring).
Adult Use: Take 1 softgel per day after a meal. For additional brain, cardiovascular, and whole-body benefits, take 2 softgels per day, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician. Do not exceed 10 softgels per day.
Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 veggie softgel|
|Serving Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid, Omega-3) from algae of Schizochytrium sp.||200 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|